Enjoy bathing the calm waters of the river of Aveiro, or choose to walk on the white sandy beach…
AR PURO TORREIRA CAMPING & BUNGALOWS
Flat land campsite with 32.325 m2. Ready to receive campers in comfortable pitches and in the camping area. The campsite is located 11 km from Murtosa, 15 km from São Jacinto, and 35 km from Aveiro and about 55 km from the city of Porto. In this beautiful village of Torreira you can enjoy a bath in the calm waters of the river of Aveiro, or choose to walk on the white sandy beach. The pitches are spacious, with easy access and specially designed for caravans and campers, and large tents. In Camping Torreira, you will find large spaces, supported by a modern and functional structure. Fitted with modern equipment Camping Torreira has functional services and provides comfort for your stay.
CAMPSITE OPENING DATES
01/01 to 31/12
15/09 to 14/06 = 09:00-17:00
15/06 to 14/09 = 09:00-21:00
OPENED TO VEHICLES
2 PAX + Tent + Car
Low Season 09.35€
High Season 15.60€
2 PAX + Caravan + Car + Electricity
Low Season 13.70€
High Season 20.35€
2 PAX + Motorhome + Electricity
Low Season 12.15€
High Season 17.80€
PAX + Bungalow + Car
Low Season 59.00€
High Season 59.00€
Low Season 85.00€
High Season 85.00€
By the water
Electric points for caravans and tents
Motorhome service point
4 / 5 / 6 PAX
Washing up sinks with hot water
WC with hot showers
Parking near the lodging
Animals not allowed
Recreation room with TV
Wash basins with hot water
Washing up sinks
Showers with hot water
Laundry machines (paid)
Drying machines (paid)
Ironing facilities (paid)
Washcabin/WC for people with reduced mobility
Changing table for babies
Provisions (01/06 to 30/09)
Bar (01/06 to 30/09)
Snack bar (01/06 to 30/09)
Restaurant (01/06 to 30/09)
Cycle lane (250m)
Gas station (2km)
Train station (18km)
RC card - 10% (maximum 30 days)
– Only post personal information asked in the form fields. For your own safety, do not post other personally identifying information. – No marketing is allowed via posts, reviews or review responses. This include links, advertising, solicitations or recommendations for other campsites and/or companies. If discovered will be removed.
– Please keep all posts, reviews and responses polite and respectful. Keep in mind that your posts, reviews and responses will shape opinion. Negative reviews can be posted and not be removed if they conform to our posting guidelines. Please do not attempt a campaign to damage the reputation of a brand, campsite or individual, or by inciting others to do the same. In case of a dispute with a reviewer, these differences are to be settled elsewhere.
– Do not offer any kind of incentives for posts, reviews, review responses or review changes. If discovered will be removed.
– Campsite owners/managers, their employees, representatives or agents may not:
(a). Review their own properties or those of their competitors.
(b). Register additional accounts for this purpose.
(c). Contact reviewers via this website for the purpose of requesting a review change or to discuss a review.
(d). Offer any kind of incentives in exchange for posts, reviews or review changes.
– CampingTablet.com is used by families, so, profanity, sexually explicit content, insults, extreme anger and irrelevant and/or offensive comments about race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and national origin are not acceptable and will be removed.
– If any of the points above are discovered, accounts may be closed or restricted and CampingTablet reserves the right to remove reviews, responses, accounts and other related content.
– Content posted is the opinion of website users and we neither endorse or warrant the veracity of this content.
– CampingTablet.com is not a mechanism to unleash frustrations or disputes. Please settle your differences with reviewers through the legal or arbitration systems, but not through our community.
Submit your review