Don’t miss the opportunity to visit the historic center of Coimbra and see the charm of academic life….
AR PURO COIMBRA CAMPING & BUNGALOWS
Coimbra Camping has an area of 80,000 m2 and capacity for 750 guests. It is a modern space, where in addition to unwind, one can perform numerous sports and leisure activities, from swimming, gym, among other sports. It also offers several bungalows to rent, between the offers of accommodation that one can choose from. Don’t miss the opportunity to visit the historic center of Coimbra and see with your own eyes the charm of academic life. Ideal for those who travel with little equipment and a lot of freedom, the campsite located at Coimbra Camping is its maximum expression: functional and comfortable spaces and the full spectrum of support services.
4 Stars Campsite, Bungalows, Caravans, Games, Motorhomes, Open All Year, Pets Allowed, Sports, Tents, Wellness, Wi-Fi
CAMPSITE OPENING DATES
01/01 to 31/12
OPENED TO VEHICLES
2 PAX + Tent + Car
Low Season 15.50€
High Season 18.70€
2 PAX + Caravan + Car + Electricity
Low Season 20.60€
High Season 24.30€
2 PAX + Motorhome + Electricity
Low Season 17.90€
High Season 21.50€
pax + Bungalow + Car
Low Season 46.80€
High Season 68.80€
Low Season 57.80€
High Season 80.90€
Low Season 68.80€
High Season 91.90€
Low Season 74.30€
High Season 102.90€
By the water
Electric points for caravans and tents
Motorhome service point
2 / 4 / 5 / 6 PAX
Washing up sinks with hot water
WC with hot showers
Free access to the swimming pool
Parking near the lodging
Adapted for people with reduced mobility
Animals allowed (paid)
Recreation room with TV
Swimming pool (paid)
Swimming pool for children (paid)
Wash basins with hot water
Washing up sinks
Showers with hot water
Laundry machines (paid)
Drying machines (paid)
Ironing facilities (paid)
Washcabin/WC for people with reduced mobility
Changing table for babies
Cycle lane (500m)
Gas station (150m)
Train station (4km)
EV recharge point (2km)
RC card - 10%
C.C.I. (01/04 to 30/09) - 10%
– Only post personal information asked in the form fields. For your own safety, do not post other personally identifying information.
– No marketing is allowed via posts, reviews or review responses. This include links, advertising, solicitations or recommendations for other campsites and/or companies. If discovered will be removed.
– Please keep all posts, reviews and responses polite and respectful. Keep in mind that your posts, reviews and responses will shape opinion. Negative reviews can be posted and not be removed if they conform to our posting guidelines. Please do not attempt a campaign to damage the reputation of a brand, campsite or individual, or by inciting others to do the same. In case of a dispute with a reviewer, these differences are to be settled elsewhere.
– Do not offer any kind of incentives for posts, reviews, review responses or review changes. If discovered will be removed.
– Campsite owners/managers, their employees, representatives or agents may not:
(a). Review their own properties or those of their competitors.
(b). Register additional accounts for this purpose.
(c). Contact reviewers via this website for the purpose of requesting a review change or to discuss a review.
(d). Offer any kind of incentives in exchange for posts, reviews or review changes.
– CampingTablet.com is used by families, so, profanity, sexually explicit content, insults, extreme anger and irrelevant and/or offensive comments about race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and national origin are not acceptable and will be removed.
– If any of the points above are discovered, accounts may be closed or restricted and CampingTablet reserves the right to remove reviews, responses, accounts and other related content.
– Content posted is the opinion of website users and we neither endorse or warrant the veracity of this content.
– CampingTablet.com is not a mechanism to unleash frustrations or disputes. Please settle your differences with reviewers through the legal or arbitration systems, but not through our community.
Submit your review
Parque bonito com uma boa piscina e ginasio
Faltam sombras e é muito quente nos dias de muito sol.
Não dá para ir ao centro a pé