Located only 10 minutes walk from the beach and close to a natural park….
– Only post personal information asked in the form fields. For your own safety, do not post other personally identifying information.
– No marketing is allowed via posts, reviews or review responses. This include links, advertising, solicitations or recommendations for other campsites and/or companies. If discovered will be removed.
– Please keep all posts, reviews and responses polite and respectful. Keep in mind that your posts, reviews and responses will shape opinion. Negative reviews can be posted and not be removed if they conform to our posting guidelines. Please do not attempt a campaign to damage the reputation of a brand, campsite or individual, or by inciting others to do the same. In case of a dispute with a reviewer, these differences are to be settled elsewhere.
– Do not offer any kind of incentives for posts, reviews, review responses or review changes. If discovered will be removed.
– Campsite owners/managers, their employees, representatives or agents may not:
(a). Review their own properties or those of their competitors.
(b). Register additional accounts for this purpose.
(c). Contact reviewers via this website for the purpose of requesting a review change or to discuss a review.
(d). Offer any kind of incentives in exchange for posts, reviews or review changes.
– CampingTablet.com is used by families, so, profanity, sexually explicit content, insults, extreme anger and irrelevant and/or offensive comments about race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and national origin are not acceptable and will be removed.
– If any of the points above are discovered, accounts may be closed or restricted and CampingTablet reserves the right to remove reviews, responses, accounts and other related content.
– Content posted is the opinion of website users and we neither endorse or warrant the veracity of this content.
– CampingTablet.com is not a mechanism to unleash frustrations or disputes. Please settle your differences with reviewers through the legal or arbitration systems, but not through our community.
Submit your review